There are way too many details in our new(ish) backyard for me to pick a favorite. That being said, there is one detail that continues to give me a tiny thrill: our outdoor string lights. Every time we plug them in and they cast that romantic glow, I can’t help but think that the amount of time spent on a ladder getting the placement juuuust right was worth it. For our patio space, we used these copper LED string lights, but there are so many more options out there that I just had to share with you!
I am always so surprised by the different shaped and colored bulbs that are now being offered for café lights. Faceted, round, frosted… heck even pineapple shaped! It’s awesome. I’ve also noticed a wider variety of materials for outdoor lights, like metal, paper, and even touches of wood.
With so many options to deck our your patio or outdoor space, I dare you not to pick at least one favorite from these outdoor string lights (from top to bottom, left to right):
- Edison smoke bulb strong lights
- iridescent globe string lights
- gold pineapple micro LED battery operated string lights
- black metal cover string lights with black wire
- wood & metal dome string lights
- origami prism LED battery operated string lights
- clear glass diamond solar LED string lights
- solar metal lantern outdoor LED light set
And just in case, here are a few more options that are just too darn cute
(from top to bottom, left to right):
- paper lantern string lights
- edison string lights
- pineapple string lights (also, when did Pottery Barn collab with Lilly Pulitzer??)
- white outdoor string lights with edison bulb spiral filaments
- gold LED solar string lights
- stargazer commercial light string
- rattan orb string lights
- cargo string lights
Shop the post:
p.s. Want to make your outdoor space extra-special? Don’t forget our macraméd string lights DIY!
Top image by Jojotastic.