Let me preface this post by saying that I feel a bit like a lunatic talking to you about cleaning tools… but let me explain. Our house is an utter disaster right now because of the kitchen renovation, so all I can think about is when I finally get to do a deep clean. Not only is there dust everywhere, but there is stuff piled on every surface. We do our best to sweep, vacuum, and clean up on a daily basis, but it is next to impossible to keep things truly clean while living in a construction site. I digress. Anyways, I’ve been fantasizing about how lovely our home will be when this project is over and how much I’m going to love keeping it tidy. Then I realized that all of our cleaning tools are completely hideous, which has led to me shopping for stylish, modern options. In case you’re in the same boat, I thought you’d love to see a few alternatives to the standard issue broom, sponge, scrubbing brush, and whatnot.
I was actually really surprised by how many minimalist, modern cleaning supplies I found while working on this post. It’s so nice to know that retailers have gotten the message that people want every facet of their home to be attractive — even cleaning supplies! Plus, a lot of the materials used in these tools are natural like bamboo, hemp, beechwood, and other renewable resources.
Stylish and Modern Cleaning Tools:
- Twist Loofah Natural Scrub Sponge
- S’well Bottle Brush
- Woven Japanese Dishcloths
- Menu Sweeper and Funnel
- Full Circle Clean Sweep Broom
- Wood Kitchen Tools
- Full Circle Tough Stuff All-Purpose Scrub Brush
- Unpaper Towels Reusable Cotton Cloths
- Full Circle 2-in-1 Wet/Dry Microfiber Mop
- Tri-Color Broom
- Beechwood & Rubber Lint Brush
- Lambswool & Beechwood Duster
- Full Circle Tiny Team Mini Bamboo Brush & Dustpan Set
- Redecker Beechwood Kitchen Cleaning Set
- Full Circle Be Good Dish Brush
- Huibot Dustpan and Brush Set
- Simplehuman Microfiber Mitt
- Full Circle Splash Patrol Natural Latex Cleaning and Dish Gloves
Shop the post:
Find out first!
Subscribe to our free newsletter for weekly updates & exclusive content