These days I am alllll about taking better care of myself and encouraging others to do the same. If my recent obsession with wellness isn’t an indication, then I don’t know what is! All joking aside, I have been focusing more and more on prioritizing myself and encouraging you to do so as well. Today’s gift guide is all about anyone who is trying to do the same! I hope these wellness gift ideas help you and make your holiday shopping easier.
Self-Care and Wellness Gift Ideas
- set of 7 pure muslin cleansing cloths
- polishing body brush — great for dry brushing!
- lightweight, foldable travel yoga mat
- curated collection of healing crystals
- Earth Warrior t-shirt
- interior aromatic spray
- rose quartz crystal straw
- merino eye mask
- The Five Minute Journal
- Vitruvi porcelain essential oil diffuser
- acupressure massage pillow
- 52 Lists for Togetherness — I styled part of this book!
- Vitruvi essential oils
- Kari Gran Eco-Luxe Spa gift set
I actually really loved putting together these wellness gift ideas… there are just so many new topics for me to explore as I get further into the topic. For example, acupressure and dry brushing. I have not tried either of those activities, but now I really want to! Even if your gift’s recipient is new to the whole ‘wellness thing,’ so many of these gifts should help inspire further investigation into that world.
Here are a few more self-care and wellness gift ideas for this holiday season (top to bottom, left to right):
- mini USB moon Himalayan salt lamp
- Restore shorts — these are supposed to help your sore muscles recover while you sleep.
- wellness tracker calendar
- botanical facial steam
- herbal and green tea gift set
- Himalayan salt massage stone
- sisal bath glove
- Wicks and Stones infinity candle