Do you ever get caught up on finding the perfect gift for your favorite host? Maybe your friend is moving into a new place or perhaps you simply want to treat mom to some updated kitchen goodies that are way overdue. Either way, I have gathered all of the home cook gifts that would complete me… if only I had them all! I hope this Home Cook Gift Guide helps you match the perfect gift to your favorite chef or hostess!
Amazing Gift Ideas for the Home Cook
- Copper Beating Bowl
- Host: A Modern Guide to Eating, Drinking and Feeding Your Friends by Eric Prum and Josh Williams
- Limited Edition KitchenAid Stand Mixer
- Marble and Wood Cutting Board
- Salt + Pepper Shakers
- Copper Citrus Press
- Mini Cast-Iron Cocotte Set
- Gold Pepper Grinder
- Triangle Dinner Bell
- Gold Cheese Knives
- Joanna’s Favorite Waffle Maker
- Santoku All-Purpose Knife
- Mulling Spices
- KitchenAid Mini Chopper
- Decorative Serving Platter
- Marble Rolling Pin
- Cream Food Canisters
- The Minimalist Kitchen by Melissa Coleman
- Wood Detailed Book Stand
In my personal opinion, there a few essentials that every home cook needs in their arsenal. For instance, everyone needs that one go-to knife so they can dice, slice, and chop to perfection. Joanna also included the kitchen item you didn’t even know you needed: the triangle dinner bell to call your family in for dinner! Here are a few more thoughtful gift ideas for the home cook this holiday season (top to bottom, left to right):
- Berghoff utensil organizer
- Stasher sandwich bags — these are a great waste-free way to store all those leftovers.
- Porter to-go bowls
- rattan market cart
- Smeg citrus juicer
- Le Creuset cast iron shallow fry pan — this is my go-to pan that I use for everything!
- nested teak measuring cups
- Amish popcorn library
I’m posting daily gift guides this year, so be sure to check back for even more!
Find out first!
Subscribe to our free newsletter for weekly updates & exclusive content