Admittedly, I don’t wear a ton of jewelry. Most days, it’s my engagement ring, an evil eye necklace, and maybe one or two statement rings. But I still have quite a few pieces that I love to wear on special occasions. And don’t even get me started on how many statement rings I have… But here’s the thing: it all sort of just sits in a pile in the bathroom cabinet. Definitely not ideal. So recently I found myself on the hunt for jewelry storage ideas that are not only stylish, but functional as well. Here are some of the best options I found!
source: tabletop jewelry stand.
20+ Jewelry Storage Ideas that are Chic and Practical
- WOLF large stackable tray set
- Naomi jewelry rack
- brass and marble jewelry holder
- gold hand holder
- Juliette jewelry box
- leather jewelry box
- Aerin Beauvais velvet jewelry box — this one is wayyy out of my budget, but what a beauty!
- Sabrina jewelry box
- Menu jewelry box
- burl wood jewelry box
- Umbra white and brass jewelry stand
- leather with soft lid jewelry storage box
- monogrammed travel jewelry case
While working on this post, I was really surprised by how many options there are out there… as well as the wide range of materials! The biggest difference among all of this jewelry storage is whether you want your pieces to be on display or to be tucked away into a box. I’m more of a jewelry box type person myself. However, if I had more space (or a vanity!), I’d definitely enjoy a display rack!
Here are even more great options for stylish and functional jewelry storage (top to bottom, left to right):
- Selma white jewelry box
- glass cloche jewelry storage
- cast metal floral jewelry stand
- tasseled jewelry stand
- tiered jewelry storage
- hanging mirror with jewelry hooks
- crystal jewelry organizer
- Mele & Co hanging jewelry storage
- modern lacquer jewelry box
- folding jewelry storage stand
Shop the post:
If you’re in the mood to make your own jewelry storage, check out our DIY Jewelry Roll. Happy organizing!