A week or so ago I posted a ‘real life sneak peek’ on Instagram Stories about my incense holder hack. Basically, I had wedged an incense stick into our faucet in lieu of a proper holder! It was at that moment that I realized I actually should get a proper incense burner. You see, I’ve been really into incense lately. I love how easily it can make our house smell better, especially because the litter box has been in our dining room since the kitchen renovation started! So I started hunting for modern incense holders and thought I’d share some of the awesome ones I found with you!
image source: moon incense holder from Anthropologie.
Stunning Minimalist & Modern Incense Holders You’ll Lust For
- circa brass incense holder
- natural brass agave basin incense burner
- terracotta incense burner
- brass incense burner set
- smoking lips incense holder
- gold incense holder
- wood stump incense holder
- pyramid incense stick holder with tray
- reactive glaze ceramic incense holders (set of 3)
- brass incense burner with storage
- Xenia Taler cork bottom incense holder
- white earthenware incense burner
- sculptural brass incense set
It’s kind of funny how much I’ve been into incense lately. Mostly I think I enjoy it because it works so instantly. Like, BOOM, my house automatically smellers much better. As much as I love palo santo, candles, essential oil diffusers, etc… there’s something so comforting and easy about traditional incense sticks.
- reclining glass incense holder
- Meha Ceramics rainbow incense holder
- Pretti.Cool incense holder
- snake incense holder — I think this one is my fave! It’s just so cool.
- monstera leaf incense holder
- gold splatter holder
Shop the post:
You might also enjoy these home decor round ups:
- Stylish Countertop Compost Bins
- Poufs to Make Your Home Even Cozier
- Functional & Stylish Jewelry Storage Ideas
- Stylish & Modern Cleaning Tools
Find out first!
Subscribe to our free newsletter for weekly updates & exclusive content