While our living room refresh is still fresh in our minds, I wanted to share the FULL source list of our living room makeover. I’ve gotten tons of questions about individual details, so this post will break down the sources for things like rugs, vintage finds, our existing furniture, and vintage items. I already shared the art details in this post, in case you missed it.
The Full List of Sources for Our Living Room Makeover
I don’t think I’ve ever done a cohesive source list for any of my decor projects like this before. The need arose out of wanting to have all of the details of our living room makeover in one place so that if anyone asks, it’s easily found! Whenever I mention that something is vintage, I tried to source similar items and share links, too.
Furniture & lighting
The biggest game changer for us in this space has been the new sofa. We absolutely love it. Admittedly, it’s kinda large for the small space, but we made it work with a slimmer coffee table and by adjusting the position of some pieces once the Christmas tree was put away.
- Delmar Pillow Arm Queen Sleeper
- Tate Walnut Slatted Bench
- Apex Round End Table
- Sadie Drink Table
- Pilsen Salt Bookcase
- Fuel White Credenza
- Lounge Chair
- Mitzi Piper Aged Brass 13 1/4″ High LED Accent Table Lamp
- Logan Ribbed Ceramic Modern Table Lamp by 360 Lighting
- Mitzi Lynn 8 1/4″ High Terrazzo Accent Table Lamp
There were a few items that were hard to source because I have had them for so long! Thankfully, there are tons of similar options:
Vintage wooden trunks:
Arc lamps with a marble base:
Wooden stump side tables:
Rugs, pillows & textiles
I like to this of rugs, pillows, and throws as the icing on the cake. That’s when a space truly begins to feel personal and special… and cozy! Plus, curtains are not to be ignored. We added blackout curtains to keep our living room warm this winter and that investment has been paying off BIG TIME.
- Brenner Spicy Mustard Velvet Pillow with Feather-Down Insert 20″
- Brenner Green Velvet Pillow with Feather-Down Insert 20″
- Cozy Knit Ivory Throw
- Artemis pillows from Susan Connor NY
- Indro pillow from Susan Connor NY
- Sheer white linen curtains
- Vilborg room darkening curtains
- Karastan Spice Market Myanmar Aquamarine Area Rug
- Loloi Edge Ivory Hand-Made Area Rug
Paint colors, hardware, & fixtures
I’m always asked about the nitty gritty details, even though that’s the decidedly un-sexy part of the entire project! But I totally get it — our brass door knobs are so pretty, especially with 4 years of patina on them.
- Pure White SW 7005 from Sherwin-Williams in the Emerald Interior paint
- Tricorn Black SW 6258 from Sherwin-Williams in the Emerald Interior paint
- Grandeur by Nostalgic Warehouse French door hardware and deadbolt
- 1-Inch Diameter Ball Telescoping Double Window Treatment Curtain Rod
- Mollie Hook – Peacock Blue
And now, the tiny decor details that make our living room makeover truly special and unique to us. There are a LOT of them in this room, so pardon me if I missed anything.
- Red Cranberry Scented Pillar Candle 3×4
- Red Cranberry Scented Pillar Candle 3×6
- Marin White Small Taper/Pillar Candle Holder
- Marin White Large Taper/Pillar Candle Holder
- Lounge Faux Leather Vintage Medium Dog Bed
- Briget Large Natural/Black Abaca Basket
- Moppe mini storage chest
- Tjena storage boxes
- WKNDLA tassel
- tiny painting of flowers – Poshmark
- field of hay rolls – Poshmark
- large mountain painting – Goodwill
- large metal anchor – Jinxed
- sailboat painting – by Miriam James, gifted
- mini white and gold cow skull – Evoke the Spirit
- flowers and stein still life painting – Poshmark
- old man portrait – Etsy
- mountain painting – eBay
- painting of Lucy by Sara Purr
- pastoral landscape – Etsy
- humming bird print, one of a set of 3 – Poshmark
- gold heart found in Sayulita
And don’t forget to read my tips on how to shop for affordable vintage art!
Did I miss listing the source of anything that you want to know from our living room makeover? Let me know and I’ll add it to the list!