I’m not sure if you know, but there’s a big sale happening at Sephora right now… as every other blogger has shared. I decided to share a quick post about it because a LOT of my personal faves are part of it. The Sephora Spring Savings Event is a tiered sale where you get a different discount amount and length of time to shop based on the type of account you have. All of my personal faves are on sale right now, so I wanted to round up some and share!
11 Products to Shop for During the Sephora Spring Savings Event
Like I said, there are different tiers of discount for this sale. If you’re Rouge status, you’ll get 20%off through 5/1 and if you’re VIB, you get 15% off through 4/29. Then, if you’re an Insider, you get 10% off from 4/23 – 4/27. Use code SPRINGSAVE to shop clean beauty, hair care, and even candles!
And now my 11 favorite products to get during the Sephora Spring Savings Event…
- Tom Ford Emotionproof Mascara — this mascara is quite spendy, so now is a great time to get it! And what a mascara… I hate getting fake eyelashes done and this is my answer. Literally, it makes my eyelashes triple. It’s a bear to remove, but it’s soooo worth it for the impact it makes.
- Voluspa 9 piece Votice Candle Set — if you’re like me and always have a candle burning, this set is a great deal. Voluspa makes awesome candles and the Sephora sale makes them even more affordable.
- Herbivore Jasmine Green Tea Balancing Toner — I used to get really bad cystic acne and it totally stopped after I started using this toner every day. Then, when I ran out and stopped, the cystic acne came back! I’ll never not have this skincare product on hand.
- Bumble and Bumble Tonic Lotion — My hair is fine, but I have a lot of it, so I allllways need a detangling spray. I really like this one because it does a great job of getting the knots out.
- Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 — I just shared this a few weeks ago, but if you’re stuck between haircuts right now and your ends are badly damaged, I could not recommend this product enough. It makes my hair sooo much smoother.
- Bumble and Bumble Don’t Blow It Fine Hair Air Dry Styler — If you’ve ever wanted to know how I contain my waves, this product is it! It’s not too heavy, which means that it doesn’t weigh my hair down and make it look greasy. It’s perfect for defining my waves and controlling the frizz.
- IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo — My fave dry shampoo… and I consider myself an expert. This one is kinda pricey, but I love how it smells and a little goes a loooong way.
- Origins Super Spot Remover Acne Treatment Gel — Literally, this is my holy grail spot treatment. It works SO WELL and quickly helps to fade a blemish. It has helped with my cystic acne, too.
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer — The shade called Fu$$y is literally the most perfect pale pink lip gloss… it’s like the color of your lips, but BETTER. I wear it for pretty much every shoot!
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask — I really love this face mask because it is SO hydrating. I use it about once a week and it’s truly one of my favorites. I know it’s gotta a lot of hype, but I feel like it’s actually deserved!
- The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil — The benefits of rose hip seed oil are numerous and this stuff is SO good and SO affordable!
Shop the post:
In full transparency, I’d love to make a few commissions from my affiliate links in this post. It would help out our household a bit during these uncertain times. Not saying you have pressure from me to shop, though! Also, I made sure to only list products here that I truly love and use on a daily or weekly basis. Happy shopping!