I know so many people are sharing posts about loungewear, pajamas, and athleisure clothing… but for me, it felt like a good opportunity to share ethically made options in that category. Especially because I haven’t seen anyone do it yet! If you’ve been following me for a while, you know that my most recent fashion journey (if you can call it that) involves making more eco-friendly choices. I recently purchased a few sustainable loungewear items and definitely thought I needed to share some of what I found with you! I hope this post inspires you to go green with your shopping, even now.
Work From Home In Style with These Sustainable Loungewear Picks
If you’re like me, chances are your budget is a bit tighter these days. That can be really difficult to balance when you’re also trying to purchase more eco-friendly and sustainable goods because they tend to be more expensive. That’s where the ethos of ‘Less but Better’ comes in. Instead of buying 5 pairs of $20 sweatpants, I encourage you to get one well-made piece of ethically made loungewear. The fast fashion industry is so incredibly wasteful and hard on our planet. Every little bit helps!
Shop the post (top to bottom, left to right):
- Oeko-Tex certified cashmere tapered pants
- Karlotta sweater
- ReNew fleece oversized sweatshirt
- Ninety Percent + Net Sustain organic cotton-jersey shorts
- Open cashmere cardigan
- Azure jersey slip
- Girlfriend Collective high waist bike shorts
- Pippa Holt + Net Sustain embroidered cotton kaftan — I know the price on this one is steep, but it was just too beautiful not to include!
- Sleep v jumpsuit
- Pact essential sweatshirt
- Treasure & Bond button front camisole
- Palomino relaxed v-neck tee — use code JOJOTASTIC25 for 25% off!
If you want to check out the other deep dives I’ve done on ethically made clothing and accessories, plus get some tips on eco-friendly, sustainable and ethical shopping tips (what it means, what to looks for and more brands I love, etc), check out these posts:
- 6 Eco-Friendly Activewear Brands To Shop Right Now
- 5 Sustainable Jewelry Brands + Tips for Buying Ethical Pieces
- 6 Ethically Made Denim Brands You Need to Know About
- 7 Ethical, Eco-Friendly, and Sustainable Shoe Brands
- 8 Ethical, Eco-Friendly and Sustainable Handbags
- 5 Ethical Fashion Brands I’m Loving Right Now