Are you the person who gets eaten by every bug all summer long? I definitely am! For some reason, mosquitos love me. When I go camping, I use bug spray, but at home I don’t want to have to go this far. So I usually have a few insect repellent candles going any time I’m in our backyard or working on the deck. Ever the stylist, I’m always on the lookout for stylish alternatives to everyday objects — and citronella candles are no different! Here are a few stylish insect repellent candles if you’re like me and need ’em this summer!
Repel Bugs All Summer With These Stylish Insect Repellent Candles
- Set of 2 hammered metal citronella candles — these are what we have! I love the containers (will probably use them as planters when the candles are finished burning) and they seem to work well on our deck when we eat outside.
- Hanging bubble class citronella candle
- Ridged ceramic citronella candle
- Linen pot citronella candle
- Hammered gold citronella candle
- Citronella & grapefruit outdoor candle
- Large aqua green bubble glass citronella candle
- Citronella sea salt candle
- Teak boat citronella candle
- Aveiro citronella candle
- Light gray cement citronella candle
- Fresh mint & verbena citronella candle
- Citronella sea salt candles, set of 3
- Citronella stoneware candle
- Blue vine citronella candle
BTW, you can also try making our DIY bug repelling torches with essential oils! They are great for repelling mosquitos and a good way to upcycle glass bottles.