I can’t believe that it’s the last day of Reader Appreciation Week! Today’s prize is from book publisher Houghton Mifflin Harcourt and it’s all about cooking. We teamed up to curate a giant stack of cookbooks that will inspire you to try something new and serve up some new recipes. I hope you love the mix!
Enter to Win Big with Our 2020 Reader Appreciation Week Giveaways!
Day 6: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
There are some seriously awesome books in this giveaway! Here’s the full list:
- AMBOY: Recipes from the Filipino-American Dream by Alvin Cailan
- THE PRIMAL GOURMET COOKBOOK: Whole30 Endorsed: It’s Not a Diet If It’s Delicious by Ronny Joseph Lvovski
- INSTANT POT MIRACLE VEGETARIAN COOKBOOK: More than 100 Easy Meatless Meals for Your Favorite Kitchen Device by Urvashi Pitre
- JACQUES PÉPIN QUICK & SIMPLE
- FLAVOR FOR ALL: Everyday Recipes and Creative Pairings by James Briscione and Brooke Parkhurst
- Chasing Flavor: Techniques and Recipes to Cook Fearlessly by Dan Kluger
- The Book on Pie: Everything You Need to Know to Bake Perfect Pies by Erin Jeanne McDowell
- How to Dress an Egg: Surprising and Simple Ways to Cook Dinner
- Bread Therapy: The Mindful Art of Baking Bread
Thank you so very much for reading the blog, following along on social media, and being so supportive of my journey this year! It truly means the world to me that you choose to engage with me and read what I share. I couldn’t do what I do on a daily basis without you. So thank you, from the very bottom of my heart!