Food is my first true love and definitely the way to my heart, so this gift guide is a personal fave. I also find that giving the gift of food is such a personal, caring choice because you’re literally giving the gift of sustenance (or snacks!!!!). And since we’re all spending more time home cooking, these food gift ideas are sure to please and help shake things up!
7 Thoughtful (and Delicious!) Food Gift Ideas
I mean, is there anyone who doesn’t love cheese?? This gift box of Wisconsin cheeses is an awesome gift, plus it’s less than $100 which is a steal for such a great gift!
Y’all… do you know how much I love hot sauce?? A LOT. And these small batch ones are made in Seattle and are SO freaking good. The gift set of 4 sauces is $20 and would be an awesome gift for the foodie in your life. (Oh, and they are purse-sized.)
As someone who loves to cook, I can tell you that there are never enough wooden spoons! While this group is a bit spendy, it is also very thoughtful and would get a lot of use.
Really good olive oil is truly a wonderful food gift idea — and Séka Hills falls into that category! Plus, with your purchase you are supporting the only Tribal-owned and grown olive oil brand.
Have a coffee-lover in your life? Definitely check out this awesome curated gift box filled with coffee and wellness gifts. I love that you can customize the entire gift, too.
These vegan, gluten-free, and palm oil-free craft nut butters are definitely a great gift idea! Treat your loved one to a bundle of all 5 flavors or break up the set to make a tasty stocking stuffer for a few people.
I recently splurged on a new wooden cutting board and it was such a great choice — especially because it means your knives will stay sharper longer. This beauty features traditional Shaker-styler joinery & makes a gorgeous gift that’s under $100!
So these are just a few of my favorite cooking and food gift ideas! I have a lot more themed gift guides in the works, so be sure to stay tuned and check back in for even more holiday shopping ideas. And, as always, if you have any gift guide requests, let me know!
Looking for more gift ideas? Check out the 2020 gift guides I’ve published so far:
- 9 Stocking Stuffer Ideas They Will Actually Want
- 9 Chic & Practical Gift Ideas
- Thoughtful Gifts for Literally Anyone
- Gift Ideas for Chicken Lovers
- Artisanal, Handmade, & One-of-a-Kind Gift Ideas from Small Businesses
- My Favorite Gifts to Give: 2020 Edition
- My 2020 Cyber Week Sales Guide
And here are even more Gift Guides from the blog archives:
- My Go-To Gifts for the Holidays
- My Annual Plant Lover Gift Guide
- Purr-fect Cat Lady Gift Ideas
- Gift Ideas for Your Husband, Brother, & Dad
- Sustainable Gift Ideas for Your Earth-Loving, Hippie Friend
- Practical & Stylish Small Home Gift Ideas
- Thoughtful Gift Ideas to Encourage Self-Care
- Ultimate Gifts for the Chicken Lady