Admittedly, I don’t know much about kids. BUT all of my best friends have kids and I like to be the auntie who spoils them. So this year, I thought it would be fun to share some of the adorable gift ideas for kids that I’ve come up with! As always, a lot of these are sourced from small businesses. I hope you love them!
13 Adorable Gift Ideas for Kids to Make You the Favorite
I am soooo into cute bows in little kids’ hair and this one is just too cute. Plus it can make a great stocking stuffer!
You know what really did me in with this gift idea?? The color palette! I’ve heard from my momma friends that teethers are important and I love this one because it’s just so stylish!
Is there anything cuter than wooden kids toys?? I think not. Think of the fun to be had zooming this cute wooden car around!
My good friend wrote this book and I love the concept behind it, especially now that kids are home from school more. I love that it encourages parents to explore more with their kids!
I love the idea of giving kids kits to play with and this balsa wood airplane kit is just TOO cool!
Be part of raising an aware, kind, and informed child by giving this gorgeous and well-informed magazine! I looove the cover artwork, especially to inspire a budding feminist.
Sometimes I like to give noisy gifts since I am the fun auntie, after all. This adorable bird whistles are a fun way to do that and make a cute stocking stuffer.
How stunning is this quilt?? It’s such an heirloom piece and one that will keep your loved one cozy!
I absolutely love this gift idea for kids because it enforces positive thinking, plus is like a modern take on a stuffed toy!
This interactive toy can bring hours of entertainment and has so many different ways to play! Plus, the color palette is modern and fresh.
If you have a friend with a newborn, this throw blanket is a great addition to the nursery. I love the bold pattern, too.
I have a personal love of food-related toys, so this little breakfast set is a personal fave to give. I mean, look at those eggs!
Every child needs a rainbow in their life! This one is super-cute and I love the bright and bold color palette.
So these are just a few of my favorite gift ideas for kids! I have a lot more themed gift guides in the works, so be sure to stay tuned and check back in for even more holiday shopping ideas. And, as always, if you have any gift guide requests, let me know!
Looking for more gift ideas? Check out the 2020 gift guides I’ve published so far:
- Cooking & Food Gift Ideas Sure to Please
- 9 Stocking Stuffer Ideas They Will Actually Want
- 9 Chic & Practical Gift Ideas
- Thoughtful Gifts for Literally Anyone
- Gift Ideas for Chicken Lovers
- Artisanal, Handmade, & One-of-a-Kind Gift Ideas from Small Businesses
- My Favorite Gifts to Give: 2020 Edition
- My 2020 Cyber Week Sales Guide
And here are even more Gift Guides from the blog archives:
- My Go-To Gifts for the Holidays
- My Annual Plant Lover Gift Guide
- Purr-fect Cat Lady Gift Ideas
- Gift Ideas for Your Husband, Brother, & Dad
- Sustainable Gift Ideas for Your Earth-Loving, Hippie Friend
- Practical & Stylish Small Home Gift Ideas
- Thoughtful Gift Ideas to Encourage Self-Care
- Ultimate Gifts for the Chicken Lady