I regret to inform you that this might be my last gift guide that I share this year! I’ve curated so many and I truly hope they’ve been helpful for you. Today’s list is a personal favorite of mine: luxurious gifts! Sometimes you just want to go above and beyond by giving a loved one (or yourself!) a present that is over-the-top… and I approve! It’s fun to splurge every once in a while. So today I wanted to round up some luxurious gift ideas to inspire you.
Spoil Your Loved Ones (or Yourself!) With One of These Lavish Gift Ideas
We’ve been sleeping with this silk-filled duvet for a while and lemme just say… it is amazing. I’ll be sharing a full review next month, but in the meantime I highly recommend splurging on this amazing bedding.
Raise your hand if you love fancy candles… I definitely do and would love to receive this awesome set. Plus, the handmade terracotta containers are reusable!
This is the gift that keeps giving! Each month, the recipient will receive one beautifully packaged handmade pocket square (they can also be used as handkerchiefs). SO luxurious!
To me, linen tabletop textiles are the height of luxury and make a wonderful lavish gift! This one comes in an array of beautiful colors and you can even do a custom size!
ABLE makes some of my favorite leather-goods, but this bag in particular makes a wonderfully lavish gift. I love that it can be used different ways and, trust me, this leather is dreamy!
I loooove a well-curated gift box and this is a perfect example! It comes filled with hand cream, an air + linen refresher, a candle, soap, and gorgeous Plover textiles.
Not only are the fragrances truly lovely, but this diffuser is a cleaner, safer way to enjoy scent in your home. Plus, you can adjust it all from their app! As the owner of TWO Aeras (I’m super lucky), I loooooove this gift idea.
Follain makes some of my favorite skincare essentials and this gift set contains a lot of them! It’s the perfect treat for anyone who needs a little bit of self-care encouragement.
I love the idea behind this necklace: it’s meant to be held and rubbed as a release for worriers… and it’s gorgeous. I’m definitely saving up to get one for myself, but I totally think it would make a beautiful gift this holiday season.
These are just a few of my favorite lavish gift ideas! I hope you’ve enjoyed this year’s gift guides and found them helpful.
Looking for more gift ideas? Check out the 2020 gift guides:
- Treat Your Furry BFF to These Super-Cute Gifts for Pets
- Charming Gift Ideas for Kids
- Cooking & Food Gift Ideas Sure to Please
- 9 Stocking Stuffer Ideas They Will Actually Want
- 9 Chic & Practical Gift Ideas
- Thoughtful Gifts for Literally Anyone
- Gift Ideas for Chicken Lovers
- Artisanal, Handmade, & One-of-a-Kind Gift Ideas from Small Businesses
- My Favorite Gifts to Give: 2020 Edition
- My 2020 Cyber Week Sales Guide
And here are even more Gift Guides from the blog archives:
- My Go-To Gifts for the Holidays
- My Annual Plant Lover Gift Guide
- Purr-fect Cat Lady Gift Ideas
- Gift Ideas for Your Husband, Brother, & Dad
- Sustainable Gift Ideas for Your Earth-Loving, Hippie Friend
- Practical & Stylish Small Home Gift Ideas
- Thoughtful Gift Ideas to Encourage Self-Care
- Ultimate Gifts for the Chicken Lady