In case you’ve been wondering, our gear room is my actual favorite room in our cabin. And now that the other side of the room is finished, it’s even better! We turned the other side of the room into a den. This allows us a lot more functionality and use of the space, especially since the living room downstairs is awkwardly shaped and weird for a TV. Even though we still have a bit more work to do on the room, I wanted to take some time to share a full source list of the space. Let’s dig in!
Full Source List: Every Decor Item & Furniture Piece in Our PNW Cabin Gear Room and Den
As always, please note that a few of these items have been gifted to me. I have indicated that with an asterisk * next to the name of the product. As usual though, I am only sharing what I have absolutely loved and would spend ‘real money’ on regardless.
- Dunn Edwards Everest Eggshell/Low Sheen in Made of Steel (DET593)* — wall color
- Dunn Edwards Everest Eggshell/Low Sheen in Birch White (DEW329)* — we used this for the ceiling, window trim, and the baseboards
The Gear Room side
Because this bedroom is the largest one in the house, we needed it to function in a lot of different ways… but first and foremost is our gear storage. That’s the back half of the room, but definitely where we’ve put in the most work and storage features. Here’s everything:
- pegboard wall panels
- assorted pegboard hooks
- Novogratz Cache 2 Door Metal Locker Cabinet
- Stamped Steel & Wire Basket, large
- Stamped Steel & Wire Basket, medium
- heavy duty steel utility hooks
- wall mounted wooden hooks
- Novogratz Wall Sconce
- gold hangers
- rolling utility cart
- Koepel brass and glass lamp
- Creative Co-Op Bright Stripes Handwoven Abaca Baskets
The Den side
And then, on the other half of the room, we added a luxe, velvet sectional in order to use the space as a den!
- Grey velvet ottoman*
- Adams chaise sectional*
- Noma indigo woven wool rug*
- Susan Connor pillows (from our old living room)
- Floral inspired velvet burnout pillow
- This is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things Needlepoint Pillow
- Pom Pom at Home Montauk Linen Throw, Indigo
- Marbled Enamelware Tray
- Logan Ribbed Ceramic Modern Table Lamp by 360 Lighting*
I think that’s the full source list so far for our den and gear room! The final component to finish is making a guest bedroom nook on top of the wooden loft area. I’m sure we will get to it… eventually! Let me know if there is anything that I missed that you’d like the source of and I’ll update this post.
You might also enjoy:
So what did you think of our guest bedroom reveal last week?? I’m still absolutely obsessed with it and love how it turned out… especially because we’ve had so many visitors lined up to come see us this summer! I always get the “where is that from” question, so today I wanted to share a quick round up of everything in the cabin guest room so you can get the look, too! If I missed anything, please leave a comment and I’ll make sure this post gets updated.
I’m not fully finished decorating the dining room of our PNW cabin yet, however I can’t quite put my finger on what else it needs! Because of this, I’m embracing the idea of slow design and letting it play out with small changes along the way. Check out all of the current decor details of our cabin dining room and why I chose these pieces!