I am so grateful for all of your support last week when I shared this big reveal of our primary bedroom and our new flooring! It was so hard to keep that project to ourselves, but I wanted the surprise to be major. We’re still so obsessed with how it turned out. I’ve gotten lots of questions about the sources of items in the room, so today I wanted to share a quick round up of everything in the cabin primary bedroom so you can get the look, too! If I missed anything, please leave a comment and I’ll make sure this post gets updated.
Full Source List: Every Decor Item & Furniture Piece in Our PNW Cabin Primary Bedroom
As always, please note that a few of these items have been gifted to me. I have indicated that with an asterisk * next to the name of the product. As usual though, I am only sharing what I have absolutely loved and would spend ‘real money’ on regardless.
Because a project is never totally finished, I am still zhushing and deciding on furniture for our primary bedroom suite. I’m considering making a DIY upholstered headboard. So stay tuned for that!
- Zinus bed frame
- Lenia nightstands*
- Clara dresser (same from our old house)*
- custom curtains and shades from Wovn Home (read my full review here)*
- Scalloped screen room divider in Jade Cherry Blossom*
- Logan Mid Century Modern Ceramic Lamp*
- Touch table lamp
- Dutton Brown color twink flush mount in the closet
- Slim circular LED flush mounts
- Rattan floor lamp
Decor & Textiles
- Été duvet cover and pillowcases
- Large felt bins with lids*
- Eames Hang-It-All
- Norm floor mirror
- Cylinder planter + stand
- Dogwood by Bruce Shetland Red Oak*
If you’re looking for the source of anything else in our PNW cabin guest room, leave a comment on this post and I’ll update it!