As much as I try to avoid bringing more plastic into our home, there is one place where it is the safer choice: outdoor dining! Nothing sucks more than breaking an ‘inside’ glass all over the patio when I’m most likely to be barefoot. Which is why I’ve invested in a set of cute acrylic outdoor drinkware for our patio. Now that it’s spring, there are tons of good options, so today I wanted to round up some of the best options for you!
Chic Outdoor Drinkware and Acrylic Cups for Summer Entertaining
Just like melamine plates and dinnerware, I love how plastic and acrylic outdoor cups are bright and bold. They are just want you need to spice up your outdoor dining table. A pop of color is always a good idea! Here are 12 super-cute options to check out:
- Riviera Striped Acrylic Drinkware, set of 6
- Sole Outdoor Glassware, set of 6
- Sojourn Oat Melamine Tumblers, set of 4 — I sort of love the matte taupe color of these. Sort of unexpected and very modern!
- Fluted Acrylic Glassware
- Dottie Acrylic Drinking Glass
- Cabana Acrylic Drinkware, set of 6
- DuraClear® Tritan Outdoor Faceted Glasses, Set of 6
- Liv Acrylic Drink Glass
- Recycled Mexican Confetti Glassware Sets
- Plastic Short Tumbler
- SunnyLife Poolside Wine Glass, multi set of 4
- Summer Activities Acrylic Drinkware Sets — This is definitely my favorite outdoor drinkware set because of the tiny artwork is SO cute.
Shop the post:
What do you think of these cute outdoor glassware options? I hope they help you entertain outdoors in style this summer!