Ready to get serious and take your small business to the next level? This is the social media workshop for you.
This 6 hour deep dive course covers essential tools to help you grow your brand’s visibility, manage your social media in an easily maintainable way, and connect with new customers. You will receive exclusive hands-on, in-person strategy in an intimate group — all with Pinterest-approved methods that have been proven to work. This course will yield big results for your business, including building local awareness and selling your product across the country.
The course is taught by Joanna Hawley, aka Jojotastic, a social media expert with over 3.8 million followers across all social media platforms and over 7 million monthly viewers on Pinterest alone! During the 6 hour social media workshop, you’ll be able to ask Joanna any questions you have, while also learning how to curate content that works for your brand.
When: 10 am – 4 pm on Tuesday July 23.
- If you sign up by July 10, you also get a BONUS 30 minute private video chat session with Joanna to audit your Pinterest account.
- Enrollment ends on July 20.
- I will announce the next set of days next month.
Where: StudioWorks 1417 NW 54th Street, Seattle, WA 98107
If you are traveling for this workshop, these Airbnbs are close to the location.
Photography & styling:
- How to take photos with your smartphone to use on social media + basics of editing with VSCO and Snapseed.
- Styling basics to help you take photos of your product for social media
- Learn how to write a compelling profile description
- Plan your Instagram feed with Plann + learn about the importance of batching
- Tips for researching new hashtags to use
- How to organize your hashtags
- The basics of instagram business account analytics
- Tips for using Instagram Stories, going live, IGTV
- How to set up your business account
- Setting up your small business’s profile for success
- The importance of rich pins
- How to create a relevant new Pinterest board
- How to create pins that are eye-catching, nicely designed, and use your own photography (including an overview of Canva + how to use templates for pinning)
- Best practice for writing a caption and using hashtags on Pinterest
- Learn how to use Tailwind Tribes
- How to use Tailwind SmartLoop
- Tips and tricks to help you maintain your Pinterest account going forward
- The basics of Pinterest analytics and Tailwind analytics
Bonus Materials (aka the good stuff you definitely want!):
- An invitation to a shared Pinterest board (with over 290,000 followers!) to start gaining visibility for your product
- Free Tailwind trial
- Exclusive access to book one-on-one sessions with Joanna for follow up and personalized tips
- Your own computer, mac or PC
- Your own smart phone
- Download VSCO, Snapseed, and Canva
- Existing Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest business accounts
- 2-3 pieces of your product to practice photography and styling
What will be provided:
- PDF of my entire presentation for your reference
- Lunch and beverages
- Basic props to practice taking photos of your product
- A sweet swag bag
Any questions? Check out our FAQs!