Cinnamon Chai Tea Latte Mocktail
This easy-to-make mocktail is perfect for making during Hannuakah and tastes just like a rugelach.
- 2 chai tea bags
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups water
- milk or milk alternative to taste
- brown sugar to taste
- whipped topping
- freshly ground nutmeg to garnish
- cinnamon sticks to garnish
In a sauce pan over medium heat, combine water, spices, and teabags. Bring to a simmer, then pour into heat-safe glasses without the tea bags.
Stir in brown sugar, milk or milk alternative until the sugar has fully dissolved.
Top with whipped topping, a sprinkle of fresh nutmeg, and a cinnamon stick, then serve hot.
Calories: 7kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 12mgPotassium: 17mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 5IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 21mgIron: 1mg