source: Stelen valley top
This post is basically an ode to my favorite color in the world. I usually call it gold or mustard, but there are soooo many ways to refer to this lovely shade. Marigold. Sunflower. Honey. It’s all just so good. I love it because the vibe is totally vintage, but still somehow feels modern. Maybe because this is the most perfect shade to wear for fall? Anyways, I’m alllll about these vintage gold tones for fall and here are some of my favorite finds, all under $100!
At first, I was shy to wear this color. As a fair-skinned person with lightish colored hair, I worried that it would wash me out, but no! Some of my favorite tops skew toward the more mustard end of the spectrum and they look great, especially when paired with dark wash jeans. If you’re not quite sure about the vintage gold vibe, you can always slowly incorporate the look into your fall wardrobe with accessories (like this goooorgeous velvet backpack).
- Blank Denim velvet blouse
- pom pom hoop earrings
- Mar Y Sol Mia mini clutch
- Mango openwork detail blouse
- TOPSHOP Georgia slingback pumps
- Madewell velvet button-down cami
- Street Level velvet backpack
- Chanel ombre premiére longwear powder eyeshadow
- Vanessa Mooney firefly earrings
- Mango chain print pleated skirt
- Free People dream team top
Shop the post:
What other fall trends have you been eying lately?