Even though I’m self-employed and go to a studio every day, I still pack a lunch. With the renovations and wedding on our horizon, we’re cutting our budget any way we can. Bringing a lunch is a great place to start! It also helps that there are now soooo many chic reusable containers to hold your lunch — I like to think this is all thanks to more and more people wanting to go zero waste!
image source: Life Without Plastic jute/cotton sandwich bag
Bring Your Lunch To Work With These Chic Reusable Containers
You might want to think of these chic reusable containers as an adult lunch box… which is kind of fun! I was more of a brown paper bag kid. Actually, scratch that. I brought lunch in whatever plastic shopping bag was around the house. I wanted the brown paper bag like everyone else, but we never bought them. Now that I’m a ‘grown up’ (LOL), I like to use a container with multiple compartments to bring lunch to the studio. It’s so easy to just toss into my tote bag and go!
- Stasher sandwich bag
- BergHOFF Leo container
- Mepal salad box
- printed lunch bag
- Mepal lunch pot
- UO lunch bowl
- bento box
- reusable travel flatware
- BerfHOFF travel flatware
- Poche canvas food storage lunch bags (set of 3)
- Lunchbots stainless steel bento box
- utensil print insulated faux paper lunch bag
- canvas reusable lunch bag
- Keeper reusable snack bags
- E-Z Seal extra thick reusable storage bags
- insulated lunch bag
- food bag
- NIBL reusable ziplock food storage bags — I love using these for my travel toiletries, too!
- 3-tier stainless steel tiffin
- paper lunch bag
- Stasher half gallon bag
- colloquial lunch bag
- travel flatware for two
- food flask
- W&P plastic porter storage bowl
Do you bring your lunch on the go? I’d love to hear about which reusable container has worked best for you!
Find out first!
Subscribe to our free newsletter for weekly updates & exclusive content