Concept, creative direction, and styling to promote Ziploc’s 2013 Holiday campaign. Included 8 blog posts with unique concepts, photography, writing, and social media outreach. Topics ranged from lifestyle advice, style tips, recipes, and DIY projects.
This project also included a shared co-branded Pinterest board.
See the whole series:
- DIY Hand-Painted Napkins
- Holiday Nut Mixes
- DIY Pom Poms
- Holiday Style 101
- DIY Hand-Painted Spoons
- DIY Glitter-Encrusted Magnets
- Decking the Halls on a Budget
- Scrumptious Gingerbread Bundt Cake
- DIY Homemade Snow Globe
- Modernizing your Holiday Etiquette
- 3 Party Perfect Appetizers
- Recipe: Greek Orzo Tomato Soup
- Recipe: Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Bacon
- Gift Wrapping 101
- Cookie Exchange Party
photography by Claire Hudson.