Concept, creative direction, and styling to promote Ziploc’s 2014 Holiday campaign. Included 12 blog posts with unique concepts, photography + video, writing, and social media outreach. Topics ranged from lifestyle advice, style tips, recipes, and DIY projects.
This project also included a shared co-branded Pinterest board and YouTube videos.
See the whole series:
- Flower Arrangements For Tables of All Sizes
- cookie decorating like a pro
- dip dye stationery DIY
- printable gift labels with a handmade touch
- 3 easy recipes to fancy up your cocoa
- RECIPE // fancy oatmeal
- RECIPE // fancy marshmallow cereal snacks
- RECIPE // fancy waffles
- RECIPE // 3 travel-friendly snacks
- RECIPE // fancy popcorn
- DIY last minute new year’s noisemakers
- how to pack like a pro
photography by Nathan Michael.