Truly one of my favorite sales of the year, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is upon us and it is finally open to the public to shop! Nordstorm always offers an early access preview to card holders, but I’m not a store credit card kind of person. I’d rather use a card that gets the best perks for travel! Anywaysss… I think by now we all know that this is the best sale of the year. My preference is to shop this huge store-wide sale and use it as an opportunity to stock up on all of my favorite items from jeans to dresses to shoes (oh, the shoes… so many great styles this year) to beauty and skincare products for the coming season. I always wrestle with whether I should share my top picks with you guys because it feels like everyone and their mom blogs about the Anniversary Sale… but every year you always seem to love my picks so here we go!
All of the must-haves I’m eyeing for each category:
Typically when I shop this sale, I keep the upcoming season in mind. In this case, it’s fall. I know it’s the height of summer at the moment (and we’re having quite the heat wave here in Seattle), but I try to think about the clothing I will want to wear during the colder months this year regardless. This year I am feeling these laidback essentials for fall:
- Caslon Varsity Stripe Tee — I feel like I’d wear this tee every day!
- BLANKNYC No Limit Suede Moto Jacket
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan
- Trouvé rib funnel neck sweater
- TOPSHOP Jamie high waist skinny jeans
- Zella Ultra Light Run 2-pack socks — these are my absolute favorite socks for working out.
- Zella Body Flex sports bra
- Treasure & Bond stripe slit cuff shirt
- Nike speed cool running tights
- FRAME Le High slit hem skinny jeans — I love this super-versatile style from one of my favorite denim brands (and the price can’t be beat).
- TOPSHOP Lily knit back midi coat — the most perfect coat for fall
- Free People just the two of us floral tunic
- Halogen Strappy Bralette
Shop the post:
And then the shoes… always the shoes. There are so many great styles on sale for any occasion. Here are a few favorites (both practical and impractical) — can you tell that I’m all about boots and mules this year??
- Tory Burch Marsden Boot
- BP. Tonya open toe mule
- Vince sanders slip-on sneaker
- Steve Madden trace studded mule
- Steve Madden reece sock bootie — I can’t get over how cool these are.
- Splendid Nala mule
- Botkier Chelsea faux shearling lined boot
- Nike free running shoes — my favorite shoes for travel and working out.
- Aquatalia Letizia weatherproof boots — these would be SO perfect for Seattle winter.
- Madewell Bonham bootie
- Vince Darlington flat
Shop the post:
Skincare, Beauty, & Fragrance
Then there’s always the amazing assortment of beauty exclusives, aka stuff you can only get at Nordstrom during this sale event (and at great prices). Nordstrom is definitely my favorite place to stock up on my beauty favorites, so this sale is key — especially for the more expensive luxury beauty and skincare products. Some of my tried-and-true favorites are on sale, such as:
- Mario Badescu latest & greatest set
- Molton Brown London black peppercorn body wash
- Hourglass ambient lighting blush palette
- Perricone MD jumbo cold plasma Sub-D — one of my faaaavorite moisturizers, especially for my neck area.
- Nurse Jamie uplift facial trio
- Sigma Beauty classic copper essential brush set
- Too Cool For School Egg-Ssential skin care mini set
- Kiehl’s jumbo creme de corps bottle with pump
- NARS hot escape eye & cheek palette
- Voluspa Maison Blanc Two-Wick Tin Candle Set
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser daily foaming wash — I am totally obsessed with this cleaner.
- Jo Malone wood sage & sea salt fragrance combining collection
- Too Faced Hangover prime, set, refresh set
- La Mer the mini miracles collection
- Lancôme advanced génifique set
- SK-II deluxe skin care set — this sale is the only way I can ever afford these products!
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate intensive exfoliating treatment
- Diptyque candle set
Shop the post:
And last, but not least, accessories! There are so many great bags on sale right now, it’s hard to pick even these 4 great ones. And don’t even get me started on these super-detailed architectural sunglasses. Total must-haves.
- Madewell Flagstone bracelet
- rag & bone floppy brim wool fedora
- Sonix Ginza cat eye sunglasses
- Madewell Lafayette leather bucket bag
- Madewell Stripe Blanket scarf
- Nordstrom Sara leather wristlet
- Gas Bijoux rainbow mix open hoop earrings
- J.Crew smile dot earrings
- Tory Burch small Marsden suede & leather tote
- Madewell halfmoon fringe earrings
- Halogen cashmere scarf — I alllways scoop up cozy cashmere scarves and wraps during this sale! The quality is unbelievable and they are sooo soft.
- Dean Davidson bamboo style labradorite chain bracelet
- Leith bicolor faux leather cylinder bag
- Gorjana Kellen linked drop earrings
- Le Specs Caliente cat eye sunglasses
- Shinola runwell leather strap watch
- Clare V. simple suede tote
Shop the post:
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale ends in August 5, but things run out FAST! Be sure to shop early ;)
Find out first!
Subscribe to our free newsletter for weekly updates & exclusive content