If there is one question I am asked most frequently over and over, it is “where did you get that pink rug??” And I totally get it! The pink vintage Moroccan rug in our living room is a total showstopper and literally ties the room together. It’s one of my favorite elements of our cabin and makes me so happy. So today, I wanted to share a ton of vintage rugs that are similar and available on Etsy! Here’s how you, too, can get the look in your own home.
Looking for a One-of-a-Kind Pink Moroccan Rug? Here Are Some Gorgeous Options from Etsy!
When it comes to getting a similar look to our pink vintage Moroccan rug, I recommend shopping for one with pops of both green and orange. Those are the two elements that truly stand out about ours. I chose this particular one because I love the way pink pairs with green, especially the hue I chose for our windows and doors. To me, it’s a traditionally preppy color palette that feels unexpected for cabin decor.
- Checkerboard Moroccan rug in pink and green: This rug actually has me second guessing my choice for our home! I love the modern checkered artwork (so on-trend), and the pared down color palette.
- 5×8 vintage handmade Berber rug
- Wool pink Moroccan rug
- Beni Ourain pink rug in genuine lambs wool
- Vintage pink Boujaad rug: the blush tones in this rug are so pretty and I bet it would be stunning in person. Also, it’s so affordable for how large it is!
- Vintage Boujad rug: the pattern coverage on this style is similar to ours and I love that pop of navy blue
- Artistic Moroccan Azilal rug
- Custom made Moroccan Beni Ourain rug: this rug feels like a true piece of modern art. I love the lay out of the pattern and that pop of brick red in the corner makes my heart pitter patter!
- Soft shag wool rug: if you like the pops of orange in our rug, this option is really close thanks to the pink transitioning into a gorgeous shade of tangerine on one side.
- Checker Moroccan rug
- Vintage blush pink rug: This one is actually 30% off because the shop is closing. Such a good deal!
- Vintage green Boujaad rug: The pop of green on this one is so beautiful and fun. Also the price is reasonable given how big it is.
- Authentic vintage Boujaad rug
- Abstract pink wool Moroccan rug
- Pink Berber rug
You might also enjoy: 5 things to look for when buying a Moroccan rug!
As a former rug and textile designer, I know a thing or two about rugs… don’t shop without these tips!
Tips for finding pink Moroccan rugs on Etsy
While working on this post, I searched Etsy for the best of the best to share with you — and ended up having over 18,000 search results! That is so many to sift through, especially if you’re short on time and just want to get your room decorated asap. So here are a few additional tips for finding the perfect pink Moroccan rug on Etsy specifically:
Keywords to use:
If you’re on the hunt for a similar Moroccan rug and you don’t love any of those options, I have recommendations on the search terms to use to get closer to what you want. For example, search for the style of rug that is commonly associated with this look: Berber, Boujaad, Azilal, and Beni Ourain.
Search by color:
You can also type in the color names for the color combo you want. For example, I could search for ‘pink and green Moroccan rug’ and that would help narrow down the options into just the palette I want.
Check out the specific Etsy shop where mine came from:
And lastly, you can always check out Berberthemes, which is the shop where ours came from. At the moment, I don’t see any rugs that are similar to ours, but you could always message the shop and ask if they can source something similar for you.
Shop the post:
I hope this round up of rugs + shopping tips helps you! Also, if you’re ever curious about where anything else in our home came from, be sure to check out my Shop My House page.