Black candles, amiright?? There’s something about the moodiness of black wax, the depth of fragrance… that makes the flickering light even more romantic. Plus, with Halloween right around the corner, black candles are the perfect addition to your space — especially if you’re not super into kitschy decorations (like me).
And there are a tonnnn of options these days. One of my very first jobs was designing candle packaging and I always wanted to include black wax in my designs… but was always shut down because it was too weird. You better believe I’m patting myself on the back for the influx of black candles now ;)
- Diptyque — my personal favorite!
- Aspen Bay faceted jar
- NARS Acapulco candle
- Archipelago Botanicals jar candle
- Illume Blackberry absinthe talisman tin
- JOYA marbled glass candle
- Fornasetti sun and moon candle
- Neom Organics + Jennie Packham candle
- Bond No. 9 lidded candle
- Acqua di Parma cube candle
- Matter & Home candle
- Byredo Bibliothèque candle
shop the post:
top image credit: Brooklyn Makers by Jennifer Causey.