This might be the gift guide that speaks more to the ‘true Joanna.’ I’m one of those people who likes to be active and outside as much as possible, often chasing adventure. Whether it’s ocean, mountain, or desert, I’m always totally blown away by nature. This is the ultimate gift guide for other ladies with a deep appreciation for adventure and the outdoors!
- rise or shine tee – $36
- outsider hat – $38
- round pewter flask – $46
- How to Split Wood, Shuck an Oyster, and Master Other Simple Pleasures – $16.52
- brass LED key chain flashlight – $99
- river scene socks – $8
- handknit cable knit cap – $58
- Columbia fleece sweatshirt – $89
- duck boots (the best for walking the dog during winter!) – $129.95
- Black Diamond headlamp – $16.30
- Cabin Porn – $27
I have this puffer coat from Prana and it’s one of my favorites. It keeps me nice and warm whether I’m in the city or on the mountains… and it’s suuuuper cute. I’m obsessed with the dots.
There are SO many camping essentials out there, but these would be great for a car-camping adventure (backpacking… not so much):
And lastly… the ultimate splurge gift: a custom painted surf board.
Stay tuned for more gift guides + get more inspiration here!