If we’re going to be totally honest, having a finished kitchen is at the top of my personal wishlist this year. But all joking aside, Sean asked me when this post would publish so he could finish his holiday shopping. Funny story though: last year when I shared my personal gift guide, both Sean and his mom ended up buying me the same gifts! It was hilarious, so this year they are going to make sure to communicate from what I hear. It took a while to research what I really, truly wanted and needed this year, but here goes: my personal wishlist!
My Personal Wishlist
- mlouye lantern bag in palm green
- Natori terry bathrobe
- Terrain: Ideas and Inspiration for Decorating the Home and Garden by Greg Lehmkuhl
- eat shit socks
- Alison Lou match stick ring
- Stutterheim rain jacket — I could really use a stylish raincoat for this winter.
- Orbit Basic Turntable — I have no idea if I need a preamp built in, but I’d love to start listening to our small record collection again.
- Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax bath and shower oil
- Gucci petite Marmont leather card case
- classes from Burncycle — this is my latest obsession!
- Patagonia nano puff bivy pullover — I got this for Sean last year and I’ve been jealous all freaking year! I constantly steal his, so it’s time for my own… and in a men’s size because my arms are too long for the women’s version ;)
- artwork from Ron Nicole — I am just too obsessed with her beautiful pieces.
I’m posting daily gift guides this year, so be sure to check back for even more!
Find out first!
Subscribe to our free newsletter for weekly updates & exclusive content