For this post, I received glassware from Reidel. All opinions are my own and always will be! Thanks for supporting content that keeps Jojotastic going.
I’m not much of a dessert eater, but when I am in the mood, I indulge… especially now that it’s officially the holiday season! Tiramisu is one of my favorites and I felt like the creamy, espresso flavors would translate nicely into a cocktail. This way, I can combine my dessert and my cocktail! I especially love this recipe for entertaining because you can make the coffee and coconut cream ahead of time, then assemble the drinks as your guests are ready.
Dairy-Free Tiramisu Cocktail
- 1 can coconut cream refrigerated for at least an hour to ensure best aeration
- 16-20 ounces coffee
- 2 ounces Whiskey (per glass)
- Place coconut cream in fridge for at least 1 hour and place a medium sized glass bowl in the freezer.
- Once these two items are significantly cold, pour coconut cream into bowl. Using a hand mixer on high speed, whip coconut cream until it becomes thick and fluffy. Place back in freezer until needed. The remaining coconut cream can be kept in the fridge in an airtight container for 3-4 days (it’s especially yummy in your morning coffee or with granola and yogurt!).
- Pour 4-6 ounces coffee into a heat-safe glass and add whiskey. Top off with dollops of coconut cream and shave chocolate over the top.
Reidel was kind enough to send over these stemless wineglasses that are perfect for Riesling or Sauvignon Blanc… but I thought they showed off the layers of this cocktail beautifully, too!
So what do you think?? If you’re anything like us, you’ll be putting leftover whipped cream on everything (if you have any left!) Tell us what you think of our recipe down below!
Photography and styling by Jojotastic. Recipe developed by Claire McAleese for Jojotastic.
Get more recipes here!